Vous parlez français? Consultez notre appel à candidatures sur ce lien
Win a chance to exhibit your project at KIKK Festival 2018!
Do you have an innovative project you want the world to know about? Win a chance to exhibit it for free at KIKK Festival 2018.
KIKK Market is a showcase of innovative projects using new technologies developed by international startups, artists, makers or entrepreneurs or simply...talented people! It is a space where you can exhibit, demo and sale.
The goals of KIKK Market are :
- to showcase original and inspiring projects ;
- to give the public the opportunity to test, manipulate and potentially buy them ;
- to inspire new methods of business development.
Last year, 18.000 people visited KIKK Market. 31 projects from 10 different countries were exhibited in a 1000m2 space.
Most of the projects featured have been made for commercial purpose, using alternative / open / collaborative ways of development (crowdfunding, open source, open data, collaboration, fablab, DIY, …).
WHAT DO YOU GET ?
- a free demo space at KIKK Market (value : 800€) with light, WiFi, furniture and signage
- a presence on our communication platforms and the opportunity to benefit from KIKK international recognition
- a chance for your project to be discovered by +18.000 people (KIKK visitors and general public)
- a free access to the KIKK Pro space
- the opportunity to network, meet other inspiring start-ups and projects and why not start some collaborations
- the possibility to sell / organize pre-orders
WHO CAN APPLY ?
Start-ups, small companies, artists, students, associations, … or just talented people with an inspiring project. No matter what country you are from, as long as you can speak English and/or French in order to explain your creation to visitors.
! You must be available from November 1 to 2!
WHiCH PROJECT ?
TRAKK who's in charge of the selection of projects is looking for technological, creative and innovative projects that are somehow « KIKK minded » : a mix of art, science, business, design, music, architecture, interactive media…. It can be installations, software, hardware, kids toys, magic machines, music instruments, a mix of all those things, whatever. Some inspiration here (2017 edition) and here (2016 edition). Preference shall be given to projects made in an alternative / collaborative / open way (using crowdfunding, DIY, open source, etc.)
STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT ?
Project must be at least at stage of prototype so the public can test and manipulate it
1-2 Nov. 2018 from 10 am to 6 pm. ! Exhibitors must be there the 2 whole days !
In Namur, Belgium. In the very center of the city, next to the other KIKK Festival venues, in a 1000m2 transparent marquee highly visible both by KIKK visitors and general public from Namur.