KIKK is looking for a production assistant for its festivals and satellite projects
What is the KIKK association?
Founded in September 2011, KIKK is a non-profit organisation based in Namur that promotes digital culture. It builds bridges between the worlds of economics, art, science and technology by organising events and educational projects, as well as producing creative projects on its own and with others.
- Managing and monitoring festival artists/speakers
- Managing and monitoring contracts and agreements
- Planning arrangements: hotels, travel, etc.
- Producing tables for planning follow-up
- Online reservation of travel/accommodation
- Writing summary sheets
- Monitoring budgets/invoices/deadlines/plans
- Logistics / Welcoming artists
- Content coordination: articles, podcasts, etc.
- Written and spoken English is essential
- Interest in digital culture
- Experienced in using digital tools such as Google Drive, Mailchimp, Slack, Eventbrite, etc.
Information and Communications, Multimedia, Cultural Management and Mediation, etc.
You will work in the Namur office most of the time, with a possible two days a week in Brussels.
From July to the end of November 2018
How to apply ?
Send us your CV and cover letter at info(at)kikk(.)be