The KIKK association offers a communications internship
(The length of the internship will be discussed with KIKK depending on the dates set by schools)
Because even before you put a foot out of bed, you’ll have already checked your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo accounts, and so on;
Because you know what people are talking about when they use these acronyms: PSD, AI, GIF, etc.;
Because switching between French and English is a piece of cake to you;
Because you’ve always wanted to go backstage at a festival;
Because you already know the KIKK Festival, you’re into it, and digital culture is your thing;
Because “Jack/Jill of all trades” is your middle name.
- Working with the social media team before and during the festival;
- Content production (text, podcasts, videos, etc.) adapted to different communications channels: newsletter (Mailchimp), social media, website, etc.;
- Producing videos, etc.
- Student in communications (journalism, publishing, public relations, etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Excellent French and English writing skills;
- Ideally, similar experience with other events.
What we offer
- A baptism of fire in the hottest months of the festival;
- A journey through the historic heart of Namur;
- Biscuits, if you’re good.
What is the KIKK association?
Founded in September 2011, KIKK is a non-profit organisation based in Namur that promotes digital culture. It builds bridges between the worlds of economics, art, science and technology by organising events and educational projects, as well as producing creative projects on its own and with others.
KIKK founded the KIKK Festival, an annual event that explores the influence of new technologies on our times. KIKK is also one of the founding partners of TRAKK, the Namur creative hub and Fab Lab. The association also works with curation, production, developing networks, creating children’s activities and consultancy. Funding for projects comes from public and private funds, multiple sources of Belgian and European funding, such as the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the Walloon Region and the Brussels Wallonia Foundation. The association is growing and projects are increasing.
How to apply?
Send us your CV and cover letter at info(at)kikk(.)be