The 7th international festival of favourite digital culture will take place in ten locations in the centre of Namur, an opportunity to come for a stroll with a few stops on the way. Whether as a family, with friends, with little and/or big folk, there is something for all ages and all tastes.
On the programme are lectures, workshops, a market for innovations, digital art exhibitions, monumental installation in a church, 100% kids itinerary, festive and musical performances and evenings. Most activities are free! Don’t wait, you have found your schedule for the end of the Autumn holidays.
The theme in 2017 is interest in the invisible, everything that cannot be seen with the naked eye but which is nonetheless present in our world: emotions, the underground, transmission, filters, love, algorithms, the power of men and machines, etc.
A look at the festival dates
- Lectures: English, French, dedicated to design or techniques: from November 2 to 3 - Free, upon registration.
- Workshops: from November 2 to 4 - Paid tickets, upon registration.
- Market - market for innovations: from November 2 to 4 - Free.
- Little KIKK - 100% kids itinerary: from November 2 to 4 - Free.
- KIKK Parties - festive and musical evenings: November 2, 3 and 4 - Paid tickets
- KIKK Exhibitions - exhibition of digital art and monumental installations: from November 2 to 11 - Free.
- KIKK Reboot - cycle of lectures and debates: November 7 at the Pôle Image de Liège - Free, upon registration.