THE 8TH EDITION OF YOUR FAVOURITE INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CREATIVE & DIGITAL CULTURES IS BACK FROM 1 TO 4 NOVEMBER 2018.
An event for creative and cultural industry professionals, but not only.
On the professional side: two days of lectures, networking and workshops together with a privileged business-oriented space (KIKK Pro) and the unmissable Startup Awards Ceremony (3rd edition.)
And for the general public? A travelling exhibition of interactive, playful, monumental, kinetic installations throughout the city, an innovation market and musical and festive evenings.
We are preparing a new program for you and we’ll let you know about it very soon. In the meantime, save the date(s) and follow us online and subscribe to our newsletter.
2018 FESTIVAL DATES AT A GLANCE
- Conferences: English, French and tech : from November 1 to 2 - Free, upon registration.
- Workshops: from November 1 to 2 - Paid tickets, upon registration.
- Market - market for innovations : from November 1 to 4 with a double programme: startups and delegations based lineup on November 1 and 2 and animations and demonstrations on November 3 and 4 - Free.
- KIKK Pro : from November 1 to 2 - Paid tickets, upon registration.
- KIKK in Town: digital art travelling exhibition and monumental installations throughout the city: from 1 to 4 November - Free.
- KIKK Parties: musical and festive evenings: November 1 and 2 - Paid tickets.