Digital art exhibitions imagined by KIKK are a magical antidote to reconcile you with the contemporary art about which you no longer know what to think.
So leave your brain at the entrance and let yourself be overwhelmed by your senses. Your emotions. Let yourself be immersed in monumental and simply hypnotic works. Experience the works instead of simply watching them.
“Exhibitions” is in the plural, since the works which we propose that you dive into will be located in different places around the city
- Galerie du Beffroi: a collection of works around the concept of the invisible, the theme of the KIKK Festival 2017. Free
- Belgian Galerie: focus on talented digital artists. Free.
- The arch of the Rue Beffroi: work of Niklas Roy. Free.
- Harscamp Church: monumental installation. Free.
- Parvis of the Theatre of Namur: monumental installation to be launched. Free.